tagboard rules~~ please type ur real name if tag
names like unknown passerby or zzz will nt be entertained
if u r my audi fren den put in ur audi nick
insultations will be ban immediately
spammers who r nt my fren will nt be entertained
if u hate my blog den click the right click corner. thx
Tagboard here


You are listening to : >> my favourites <<

MusicPlaylist
Music
Thursday, 26 May 2011

new classmates and sch~

hi i am here to update again since i've some free time.

2 mth have past since the start of poly life. And all i can say that i am really glad to choose the right choice of entering poly first then go ns... as i met many new frens who are polite and helpful in homeworks or subjects that you are weaker at. yes i agree in poly there are many people that are competitive. in the end its just whether that you can be yourself thats is the most important.

And currently rite nw... i am close to sum1 whom i trust so much and have sort of a crush on her... maybe its because of her personality? haha i dunno... but i will try to control my feelings and be myself :) even i suspect that you may "like" me too haha but well even that "we" know that now its not the time to start a relationship... :D thats i suggest =D i hope in the end i will be able to control my feelings and dun1 let the same happen 2-3years ago... :))

i may be loyal but i know my limits :))

Labels:


I updated at 11:25 pm

Photobucket


hey let me intro myself :)
I am Guang Rong from nyp(nanyang poly),
currently studying at higher nitec business studies service management.
My age is 21 this yr:).
My life hobbies is Scouting(Rover), Taekwondo(black belt dan 1)going out with friends and violin!!
about my characteristic

i am usually a happy go lucky person. As long as you don't provoke me over my limits.
i love to respect frens and families
i am able to take joke usually depends on my mood
i will say out how i feel when i am dissatisfied
my emotions change very fast, but can calm down very fast
i love to be with a bunch of frens
i like to be with reasonable ppls


dislikes
i hate ppl with fking attitude
i hate ppl who raise their voice like nobody business
i hate ppl who show off
i hate ppl who is violent
i hate ppl who backstab
i hate ppl who dosen't even care about how other ppl feel
i hate ppl who always think THEY ARE RIGHT!
i hate ppl who don't even bother to listen to you

AWE
amanda
Amira
Amelia
Alastair
Alifah
Amy
Azlizah
cara
Chanel
cheahuay
connie
corina
Daphne
David
Dong Mei
Deng Jun
Eleanor
elite seal venture
ethelyn
Felicia
Fiona
Grace
hui ling
Hwee Ting
Joanna
KHAIRYANI
kok yeow
Liting
Lin Yin
leon
mei chuan
mei fong
Michelle Wee
Michelle lee
Mingfang
Mr Hang
Nadzilah
Nurul
Patrick
Pui Ying
quan yuan
rabya
rosie
Samantha
Samuel
sauteng
sheena
Shidiq
Shihan
shihui
Shimin
shu fei
shu ping
Siew hui
Teck Seng
Teck Whye
Teresa
wahida
weihoon
Wai Jee
Wei Cong
Wei Wen
Wei Yi
Xiang hao
Yin Wei
yong ling
Yu Ting
Zarinar
Zi Xian
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3207893271039207762\x26blogName\x3dlife+goes+on~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://loveis-hurtful.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_SG\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loveis-hurtful.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1349156789975960926', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> This is my blog << //